The Digital Business Development Manager is an individual who can innovate, collaborate, and work hard while having a lot of fun along the way. Successful candidates are able to work well independently and as part of a team as is required.
The Digital Business Development Manager presents digital marketing strategies, ensures growth within the business and retains clients for future business. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the various digital mediums in which we work, and will have connections and relationships that can be leveraged in acquiring new accounts for the company. A strong relationship-builder who can confidently give presentations, lead new business initiatives at conferences and contribute content for our inbound/outbound content marketing strategy is the ideal person for this position. This role requires experience in digital and emerging technologies, along with digital marketing and communications.
This individual should:
• Gain an extensive knowledge of our capabilities, specifically with telecom, web, and mobile platforms, Digital marketing, Strategy, PPC, SEO, programmatic display, email marketing, and more.
• Aggressive in seeking opportunities rather than waiting for them to come to us.
• Be accountable in setting goals and meeting them.
• Exude positivity and energy.
• Love digital marketing and best practices.
• Be Inquisitive to learn about new developments and be an early adopter.
• Be a strategic thought leader in client proposal building and pitches as part of a consultative selling approach.
• Be able to create business proposals and present solutions to prospects and clients.
• Define and set goals for new business development for the digital team.
• Attend conferences and other industry events to build relationships, give presentations, speaking engagements.
• Evaluate market research and adjust new business strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
The best candidate for this position would have many or most of the following:
• Passion for Digital, and an early adopter of digital platforms and applications
• BA/BS in Communications, Business, Marketing preferred
• Organized, efficient and self-motivated
• Excellent writing and presenting skills
• Strong problem-solver
• A strong network and reputation is highly preferred
• Preferred experience in telecom or software product development
• Experience in developing new business accounts for Digital
• Experience with Marketing/Communication agencies
• Must have the ability to travel
|Experience||Minimum 4 Years|
|Posted On||27 November 2017|
|Last Date||15 December 2017|