– Solution Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
– responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
– define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
– Leading the collection of technical information, specifications and systems level architecture from customers.
– Driving integration activities (validation/testing, requirements creation/review, documentation).
– Strategizing with Program/Project Manager in identifying and determining mitigation tactics for solution gaps as well as identifying risks in the successful implementation of the solution.
– Leading technical communications throughout a client engagement, including details about how product will operate within the client environment, and providing specific use case examples and interface provisions.
– Keep accurate record of materials used, expected deliverables, and milestones achieved
– Ensure that solution milestones are accomplished at the right time.
Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
Understanding of software quality assurance principles
A technical mindset with great attention to detail
High quality organizational and leadership skills
Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
|Job Category||Java , Senior Java/J2EE Architect , Solution Architect|
|Posted On||1st Nov-2018|
|Last Date||1st Dec-2018|