We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least 3 original Android apps.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Kotlin, and Android SDK.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Understanding of Android application architecture patterns (MVP, MVVM) with Clean Architecture.
- Must have experience with android libraries and frameworks like Jetpack Compose, Dagger Hilt, Room, RxJava, Firebase, Retrofit, Koin, and Ktor.
- Experience with unit testing and automation.
- Experience with Git and Agile development methodologies, CI, and CD.
- Ability to write clean, well-documented, and maintainable code.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Qualification and Experiences:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in the relevant
- Minimum 3 – 5 years experience working in the relevant
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization