We have multiple positions vacant in our Digital team for Business Analysts. To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate would have a natural analytical way of thinking and the ability to effectively communicate difficult concepts to technical and non-technical users.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating meetings, concepts, and specifications.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Collaborating with development team to design and present the proposed solution to the stakeholders, represent the technical team in communication with Evamp & Saanga`s client regarding project delivery.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverable, and controlling scope creep
Business Analyst Requirements:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business or Information technology
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or in Product Development
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
|Job Category||Business Analyst / Technical Project Manager|
|Posted On||19 August 2019|
|Last Date||19 September 2019|