- To be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
- To evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
- To oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities with Mobile Network Operators (MNOs).
- Create and manage RBTs.
- Selling content to Mobile Network Operators (MNOs).
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives.
- Create Content Strategies.
- Coordination with clients for regular content promotions.
- To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
- Monthly content invoicing and followups with clients for timely invoice clearance.
Relationships and Roles:
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all clients.
- Approximately 2-3 years of experience in content.
- Experience with a company in a related company sector.
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must be Pashto speaker.
- Presentation and analytical skills