2-3 years of experience developing web sites in a business environment
· Experience with Drupal and complex PHP projects
· Knowledge of branching and workflow, and Agile development practices
· Experience adapting and developing themes for use in a Drupal CMS environment
· Ability to develop, review, test, and deploy custom Drupal modules
· Experience working with responsive design templates
· Collaborate with web designers to ensure mockups and UI meet the needs of a responsive web design
· Experience with CSS preprocessing frameworks
· Ability to write code to enhance performance across all devices
· Can communicate effectively between creative and technical departments
· Can manage multiple projects at one time – can work with other departments and team members to ensure the work is done accurately and on time.
· Experience with website security techniques is a plus
Interested candidates may also send their CVs at email@example.com.
|Job Category||Drupal developer|