We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proficiency in Swift, Story Boards, and Programmatic view Layouts.
- Knowledge of Apple’s Design Principles and Application interface Guide Lines.
- Extensive Hands-on Experience Creating Custom UiControls, Consuming Restful APIs, and Designing Protocols.
- Knowledge of MVC and MVVM, MVVM clean architectures.
- Knowledge of backend Services.
- Improve and Maintain Existing Code.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Be able to write Elegant and Readable Code.
- Knowledge of Publishing App on the App Store.
- Knowledge of RxSwft, Firebase, Alamofire, and other third-party libraries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git).
Qualification and Experiences:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in the relevant
- Certifications in Java and various database technologies are an
- Minimum 3 – 5 years experience working in the relevant