We are looking to hire a skilled Magento developer (1-2 year) to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- Building and configuring Magento 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
Qualification and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.