Product Manager Job Duties:
• Management of Mobile Value added services (MVAS).
• Manage client’s expectation and management.
• Be able to create business proposals and present solutions to prospects and clients.
• Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
• Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with development teams.
• Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Product Manager Skills:
VAS Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning,
The best candidate for this position would have many or most of the following:
• BBA/MBA Marketing is preferred.
• Organized, efficient and self-motivated
• Excellent writing and presenting skills
• Strong problem-solver
• A strong network and reputation is highly preferred
• Preferred experience in telecom or software product development
• Experience in developing new business accounts for VAS and Digital
• Experience with Marketing/Communication agencies
• Must have the ability to travel.
|Job Category||Product Management|