The Test Engineer Job requires an experienced manual & automated testing with ability to perform complex software applications SIT/ UAT testing with customers. The Role holder will work closely with project stakeholders, development and business/SIT/ UAT teams to ensure test scope meets requirements resulting in quality software. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee
Test Engineer will be involved in ensuring software quality across a range of applications (Portal + Mobile Apps) with responsibilities to
- Understanding requirements and creating key test deliverables such as test strategies, plans scripts, scenarios, and test data etc.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements and bugs
- Monitor debugging process results
- Contribute to quality assurance processes within a project, from a business perspective.
- Participate in testing, system integration testing, performance tuning, and stress and load testing
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Responsible for APIs integration and functional testing activities ensuring applications work as expected and issues clearly reported through appropriate channels.
- Research and understand product requirements to ensure successful beta test, product launch, etc.
- Driving daily stand-up meetings to maximize test effectiveness particularly during execution phase
- 3+ years software design, development, system integrations or QA within a software environment
- Experience with Web portals and Mobile Apps testing.
- Experience with unit testing and testing tools like jmeter, Selenium is a plus.
- Experience with Linux environment is beneficial.
- Experience with scripting is beneficial.
- Exposure to test automation tools and principals, Hands-on experience is preferred.
- A team player also be able to work independently using his/ her initiative.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with telecom systems and solutions is preferred
- Experience with agile/SCRUM methodology is an advantage
|Job Category||Quality Assurance , Research & Development|