Position Summary: The Product Solution Architect is technical leadership role responsible to bridges the gap between business problems and technology solutions. Solution architect is in charge of ensuring that a software product will solve a particular business problem within a company’s business strategy.
This job description provides an overview of the responsibilities and should not be considered to be a comprehensive or fixed listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this role.
- Responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
- Define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- Assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
- Leading the collection of technical information, specifications and systems level architecture from customers.
- Driving integration activities (validation/testing, requirements creation/review, documentation).
- Strategizing with Product Manager in identifying and determining mitigation tactics for solution gaps as well as identifying risks in the successful implementation of the solution.
- Leading technical communications, including details about how product will operate within the client environment, and providing specific use case examples and interface provisions.
- Keep accurate record of materials used, expected deliverable, and milestones achieved
- Ensure that solution milestones are accomplished at the right time.
- 5+ years’ development and solution designing experience, preferred experience in Telecom or software product development
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Experience with integration platforms like following is beneficial but not must: ESB, JMS, ApacheMix, Fuse
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
|Job Category||Research & Development|
|Experience||5 Years or Plus|