Web Developer- Drupal
Posted 3 weeks ago
The incumbent will work as part of a team to complete various projects including developing Drupal CMS based applications, producing code and meeting deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing web sites in a business environment
- Adapt and develop themes for use in a Drupal CMS environment
- Develop, review, test, and deploy custom Drupal modules
- Develop responsive design templates
- Collaborate with web designers to ensure mockups and UI meet the needs of a responsive web design
- Write code to enhance performance across all devices
- Communicate effectively between creative and technical departments
- Manage multiple projects at one time – can work with other departments and team members to ensure the work is done accurately and on time.
- Responsible for website security techniques is a plusWork on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work according to Manager’s instructions
- Follow company policies
- Experience with Drupal and complex PHP projects
- Knowledge of branching and workflow, and Agile development practices
- Understanding of unit, integration and continuous testing
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Bachelors degree in the relevant field
- Certifications in Drupal CMC and various database technologies is an advantage.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of working in the relevant field