The Business Development Manager is an individual who can innovate, collaborate, and work hard while having a lot of fun along the way. Successful candidates are able to work well independently and as part of a team as is required.
The Business Development Manager presents digital marketing strategies, ensures growth within the business and retains clients for future business. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the various digital mediums in which we work, and will have connections and relationships that can be leveraged in acquiring new accounts for the company. A strong relationship-builder who can confidently give presentations, lead new business initiatives at
This individual should:
- Bring new business and clients onboard.
- Monitor market and competitors activity to ensure opportunities for new customer acquisition and enhance market share.
- Strategizing plan of action for increasing Acquisition, Retention of services.
- Keeping a track of key statistics to identify emerging trends and drive revenues accordingly.
- Revenue Generation, Business analysis, Analyzing & reviewing the market response/ requirements.
- Business planning, forecasting and analysis for assessment of revenue potential in business opportunities.
- To conceptualize new ideas for revenue enhancement and retention, Digital penetration and usage for delivery of the same.
- Bringing innovative Out of the Box products in alliance with our strategic partners/vendors.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Building relationships with customers, partners and internal team and stakeholders that can help us develop and execute our strategies.
- To maintain a long term relationship with customers and to understand customer’s business needs as well as to dig out relevant sales opportunities within the existing portfolio.
- Presenting revenue and sales growth report to senior levels of organization and preparing formal business proposals, presentations, and price quotations / comparison for companies.
- Handling Key Accounts for acquiring new business and selling various products and services along with generating the maximum revenue and meeting the monthly as well as quarterly targets to increase the Revenue base.
The best candidate for this position would have many or most of the following:
- BA/BS in Communications, Business, Marketing preferred
- Organized, efficient and self-motivated
- Excellent writing and presenting skills
- Strong problem-solver
- A strong network and reputation is highly preferred
- Preferred experience in telecom or software product development
- Experience in developing new business
- Experience with Marketing/Communication agencies
- Have knowledge of Mobile Value Added Services and Digital Platforms
- Must have the ability to travel.